We can't wait to see this forum evolving striking with ideas hoping it will grow as a community on a road to it's perfection.
 
HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in    
Poll
Choose your favorite game franchise!
Crash Bandicoot franchise
67%
 67% [ 2 ]
Spyro The Dragon franchise
33%
 33% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 3
Latest topics
» Sport
Fri Aug 19, 2016 11:28 pm by 251gnr

» Outside Videos
Fri Aug 19, 2016 11:17 pm by 251gnr

» How Are You?
Fri Aug 19, 2016 11:15 pm by 251gnr

» How to download files from google drive
Tue Jun 21, 2016 6:55 pm by Markiceyy

» Hogs of War [NTSC-U] [SLUS-01195]
Tue Jun 21, 2016 6:44 pm by Markiceyy

» English Words For Finnish
Tue Jun 07, 2016 9:14 pm by 251gnr

» Numbers
Tue Jun 07, 2016 9:07 pm by 251gnr

» Do you know some Finnish Singers/Bands/Artists?
Tue Jun 07, 2016 8:55 pm by 251gnr

» Any pets that you own or would like to have?
Tue Jun 07, 2016 8:52 pm by 251gnr

Search
 
 

Display results as :
 

 


Rechercher Advanced Search
December 2016
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
   1234
567891011
12131415161718
19202122232425
262728293031 
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
Tweets

Skype Group

Ask for a permission to join.


Share | 
 

 Ideas And Suggestions

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
251gnr
The greatest nicest person you will ever find with a heart to making people happy
The greatest nicest person you will ever find with a heart to making people happy


Posts : 48
Respect : 92
Join date : 2016-05-27
Age : 23
Location : Finland

PostSubject: Ideas And Suggestions   Fri May 27, 2016 7:19 pm

Hey! I want to ask you that are you any ideas what should i do some videos or do you want that these same things will stay in the channels? Write any toughts,ideas,suggestions... if you have something in your mind what you want to see in my channels smile Thanks to you already! I will decide then am i going to use those ones smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/251gnr
Markiceyy
Development Manager
Development Manager


Posts : 99
Respect : 210
Join date : 2016-05-26
Age : 19
Location : PSX, Development & Net Yaroze HEAVENS (Czech Republic)

PostSubject: Re: Ideas And Suggestions   Sat May 28, 2016 3:25 pm

251gnr wrote:
Hey! I want to ask you that are you any ideas what should i do some videos or do you want that these same things will stay in the channels? Write any toughts,ideas,suggestions... if you have something in your mind what you want to see in my channels smile Thanks to you already! I will decide then am i going to use those ones smile

Buddy I know it can be hard especially when you have so many videos to come up with something new but like I said man maybe underrated games or even soundtracks but you have heard that from me already so I just want to wish you much luck and I hope your thinking will strike with new and awesome ideas if I ever can think of an idea I will let you know immediately buddy I think however something underrated or even if you could create a playlist that would be awesome and it would get people hooked but it's up to you. ;-)
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/playstationeers
251gnr
The greatest nicest person you will ever find with a heart to making people happy
The greatest nicest person you will ever find with a heart to making people happy


Posts : 48
Respect : 92
Join date : 2016-05-27
Age : 23
Location : Finland

PostSubject: Re: Ideas And Suggestions   Sun May 29, 2016 9:23 pm

Markiceyy wrote:
251gnr wrote:
Hey! I want to ask you that are you any ideas what should i do some videos or do you want that these same things will stay in the channels? Write any toughts,ideas,suggestions... if you have something in your mind what you want to see in my channels smile Thanks to you already! I will decide then am i going to use those ones smile

Buddy I know it can be hard especially when you have so many videos to come up with something new but like I said man maybe underrated games or even soundtracks but you have heard that from me already so I just want to wish you much luck and I hope your thinking will strike with new and awesome ideas if I ever can think of an idea I will let you know immediately buddy I think however something underrated or even if you could create a playlist that would be awesome and it would get people hooked but it's up to you. ;-)

I will try and think is that possible to do in some point,but Thanks very much for those suggestions Matey! Will see what i can do about those ones. Okay dokey, Thanks smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/251gnr
Markiceyy
Development Manager
Development Manager


Posts : 99
Respect : 210
Join date : 2016-05-26
Age : 19
Location : PSX, Development & Net Yaroze HEAVENS (Czech Republic)

PostSubject: Re: Ideas And Suggestions   Sun May 29, 2016 10:09 pm

251gnr wrote:
Markiceyy wrote:
251gnr wrote:
Hey! I want to ask you that are you any ideas what should i do some videos or do you want that these same things will stay in the channels? Write any toughts,ideas,suggestions... if you have something in your mind what you want to see in my channels smile Thanks to you already! I will decide then am i going to use those ones smile

Buddy I know it can be hard especially when you have so many videos to come up with something new but like I said man maybe underrated games or even soundtracks but you have heard that from me already so I just want to wish you much luck and I hope your thinking will strike with new and awesome ideas if I ever can think of an idea I will let you know immediately buddy I think however something underrated or even if you could create a playlist that would be awesome and it would get people hooked but it's up to you. ;-)

I will try and think is that possible to do in some point,but Thanks very much for those suggestions Matey! Will see what i can do about those ones. Okay dokey, Thanks smile

Allrighty buddy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/playstationeers
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Ideas And Suggestions   Today at 7:48 am

Back to top Go down
 
Ideas And Suggestions
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Playstationeers Community :: English :: Offices of videomakers :: 251gnr's Room-
Jump to: